Enrich your member experience while providing significant annual support to help further our mission of connecting people with art and inspiring new ways of thinking.
Patron Members at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia enjoy access to exclusive events and art experiences with artists, curators, community leaders, and collectors.
- Dual Membership* or Member + Guest
- Free admission for one guest with each visit
- Invitations to Patron Previews
- Enhanced discounts at the Gallery Shop
- Subscription to Members’ e-newsletter
- Extended art rental privileges with Teichert Gallery
- Reciprocal admission at more than 1,400 museums through NARM & ROAM
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- A charitable tax receipt will be issued for the maximum allowable portion according to CRA guidelines
Installation view of Stan Douglas’ exhibition, Revealing Narratives
Sustaining | $1,000
Contributing Benefits +
- Free admission for up to four guests per visit
- Invitations to ART+IDEAS series of talks
- Recognition on the Supporter Wall
Visionary | $2,500
Sustaining Benefits +
- Free admission for up to six guests per visit
- Opportunity to bring two guests to ART+IDEAS
- Invitations to IN SITU artist studio visits
Leading | $5,000
Visionary Benefits +
- Free admission for up to eight guests per visit
- Opportunity to bring four guests to ART+IDEAS and two guests to IN SITU artist studio visits
- Private curatorial tour
Benefactor | $10,000
Leading Benefits +
- Featured recognition on the Supporter Wall
- Opportunity to bring up to six guests to ART+IDEAS
- Opportunity to attend private dinner with artist or guest curator (costs will apply)
* Family membership can be arranged upon request. Tax receipts will be adjusted accordingly.
Prices listed above includes tax.
Ask about our payment plans and donation options, including gifts and securities.